Toddler stage is so tiring and soooo fun! I love the random accessories that she puts on and the pretend play!!
She's another month old (2 years and 7 months) and here's a few tidbits over the last month...
January 4th: wanted to ride in her jeep and it's been freezing temps. I said "no, it's too cold" and she says "no, it's not cold out there. It feels good out there. Nice and chilly."
January 5th: with Katie propping her up to sit on the couch to eat raspberries with Rylie...Fynlie mistakenly drips water on KK's face and when it gets a reaction, she continues to shake each raspberry over KK's face to drip water and while everyone else is cracking up, she is facing the other direction just grinning and continuing.
January 6th: Katie was telling me that when Fynlie wants to do something with her she'll say "mommy lets me do it." I looked at Fynlie and asked "are you a little manipulator?" and she said "for course."
January 8th: has a makeup bag and wants to get it out every day while I'm getting ready and looks at herself in the mirror and says "I'm so cute!"
January 15th: "Mommy lets me, Daddy lets me, MamaJan lets me" are common phrases that we hear depending on who she's talking to when she's wanting something that the other person is saying no to.
January 20th: getting some letters on her own when doing her wooden word puzzles and putting them in the correct letter cutout. She can identify the letter O.
January 22nd: She shook my hand and said "Prischeate it" for appreciate it