She's another month old and is still our little ray of sunshine!!
Over the last month, a few tidbits...
1/26/18: Ladies in Walmart telling Fyn that she's smart and she responds "yeah, super smart" and they crack up!
1/26/18: said "pretty please" to get something she wanted
1/27/18: in the car in front of Brookshire's and she says "o,o there's two o's" when looking at the sign
1/29/18: acts frustrated that her phone keeps getting text messages and calls "they just keep calling me all day" and sighs "they've been texting me all day" and shakes her head
In fact, it hasn't made a noise☺
2/1/18: at MamaJan's...she said, while holding her baby "I want her to eat my tummy." and raised up her top and put the doll to her lower chest area. After a few seconds, she raised the doll up and laid it on her shoulder and patted her back, saying she needed to burp.
2/6/18: while sitting on the half wall at tumbling, I was standing behind her whispering "I want sugars" over and over over while she stayed looking straight ahead and just grinning then said "I'm ignoring you" and giggled.
2/7/18: tells us she'll be back in 30 min or 16, 4, 5 minutes or tells us she'll wake up at 15.
2/15/18: while trying to poop and it was hard, she said "it's just not copoperating" for cooperating.
2/16/18: says "orthodentist" when going to the dentist
2/16/18: mastered colors: blue, pink, orange, white, red, black, green, brown, yellow, gray and purple
2/18/18: says "can't even beweeve that"
2/21/18: says "I want to do sometang" when feeling bored
2/22/18: I told someone that we gave up in trying to go to the nursery at church and during my conversation, she said "I hope so."
She's got her lamby tight during nap☺