Fynlie had so much fun jumping in leaves and I had so much fun watching and playing with her!
She's another month old and here's some little tidbits over the last month...
October 24th: Its' unbelievable but we're pacifier free...
Yesterday morning, I asked Fynlie if she wanted to throw all of her pacifiers in the trash so she could be a big girl (thinking this would be the start of an ongoing conversation preparing her) She said yes and made sure we collected them all...from the shelf, drawer, backpack and threw them in the trash and waved at them and said "bye bye pacifiers." I was so shocked. So nap was rough to fall asleep , last night was a little less rough and nap today wasn't bad at all, so I guess she's fine. I'm kind of sad.
October 25th: been pointing with her middle finger
October 25th: no crying today at nap time. She said "I want my pac" and then laughed and said "I threw it in the trash cause I'mma big girl."
October 25th: stuttering seems to be getting better.
October 31st: tells us she has to teetee or poop while in the car seat just so we'll get her out but doesn't really have to go. Also tells us that something is spicy so she doesn't have to share with us.
November 1st: still stuttering
November 1st: drew scribbles of all different colors on a paper and said "look, Mommy, it's fireworks, take a picture."
November 7th: handed me her phone today seeming frustrated and said "it's getting on my nerves!"