CHEER!!

Katie's first football game to get to CHEER was AWESOME! 
We all had so much fun watching her!
Rylie had fun sitting with friends♥
Fynlie looked so adorable in her uniform!! 






























































 They got a break during the 3rd quarter! They had such a great time cheering and breaking☺













About this time, Fynlie was walking up and down the steps being all prissy while I was taking pics and all of the sudden starts screaming at the top of her lungs and grabbing herself as pee starts running out.  I grab her with my camera in the other hand, pee starts running down my leg too.  I get the camera to Ryan and cradle Fynlie to get her to the bathroom. On the way, she's announcing to everyone that looks her way, "I gotta teetee" so we get there all hot and sweaty, get her bottoms down, get her on the toilet and shes says "can't teetee." Obviously because it was already on her clothes, my clothes and the bleachers!