Little Miss loves stuffing things in her backpack and wearing it around!
She's a silly one...blanket over her face and pretending to still "work" on her phone!
Just being a big girl at tumbling class.
Just walking around taking pictures of random things!
Being cute and opening her Valentine's gift from Aunt Sunny...
Ry's excited about her book from Aunt Sunny too!
Katie's happy about hers too!
I have no idea...she's a goof!
Ha! I don't know why we're even in the car here but Ry wanted to take a selfie:))
I guess she decided that she just wanted to see what would fit in the water bottle...a medicine dropper, a couple of spoons...
OH MY!!
She learned this trick that she can do with her pacifier:))
YEP! This is NOT a rare occasion. She takes over the bed!
The big girls' and I will be doing the Color Run in March and our shirts arrived. Fynlie wanted to wear it!