It's one of the best days of the year...Christmas Eve at Grandmother's! My whole life it's been a yummy lunch, play, visit and snack 'till dusk, gather in the living room for Christmas carols, someone reads the Christmas story from the Bible at dark and then we open presents!
So much fun...
At the moment that I took this photo, Fynlie is asking Ryan for another Hershey kiss. He told her that she can't have any more. She said, for the very first time "one more" with big eyes and pointing to the chocolate:)
I think Fyn's mad and wants down but we could just say that she's excited;)
Christmas Eve Family Pic
Sweet photo of Aunt Sunny and her youngest niece:)
White shirt and drippy oranges don't go well together so we had to improvise!
Rylie won a prize! Kodi and I like to plan fun activities for the kiddos and we brought prizes too!
We had a scavenger hunt and they had lots of fun...
Ready for Christmas Carols!
Ready for the Christmas Story...Fynlie thinks she needs to help Sierra find the right page!
Fyn loves her MamaJan!
