This & That

A few things found in backpacks or made for fun...
 Rylie's cute owl:)
 A sheet Rylie filled in at the beginning of 3rd Grade!
 Katie's cute illustrations about energy:)
 At the soccer tournament, some of the girls had a little art contest among themselves with judges and all! Katie got 1st with this gem!
 More cute illustrations from Katie Mae!
 Rylie's fun Santa's Workshop activity from Christmas time!
 Cool illustrations from Katie!
 I loved finding this one in Rylie's bag...her drawing of our home, shop, pond and driveway! I love that there's a tree in the pond because Ryan really did place trees in the pond before it filled up to make homes for the fish;)
 I love the sentences on this spelling test of Rylie's!
 Couple of things from Christmas time;)

 Katie's pretty illustration of hydroelectricity!
So Cute! 
 
The pretty pictures Rylie made for me on my birthday in December...