Katie and Rylie were both excited on the 1st Day of School!
They picked our their own outfits, did their own hair (after I curled Rylie's), told me exactly what they'd like to have in their lunch and had all new bags and supplies...they were happy girls:)
Rylie, the 3rd Grader!
Katie, the 5th Grader!
MamaJan showed up for 1st day cards and happy wishes! The girls ran to her in excitement!
We arrived at the Intermediate School!
I walked her in but I didn't get far. They were intercepting students, telling them where to go and saying bye to parents:( I was a little sad but also understood that they're growing up and can handle it on their own. So no teacher pics for KK.
We arrived at the Elementary School!
I walked Rylie right in and walked her to her classroom and got a picture with both teachers!
Mrs. Robinson (who will be having a baby soon)
She teaches Reading, Writing and Social Studies!
Mrs. Schiff
She is Ry's Homeroom, Math and Science Teacher!
Getting ready to go pick up sisters:)
She wasn't having lying in that car seat while the car was not moving! She let me know it really quick so she sat in my lap while we were parked and we played!
There's my girl!
She had a great first day!! All Smiles!!
Oh and she doesn't need these glasses...they're just a fashion accessory that she loves!
After picking up Ry, we headed over to get KK!
She had a great day as well!!
She was happy to have her "easier to read" schedule throughout the day that I made her!
They were so excited to get home and have a fun surprise in the mail from Aunt Sunny!
