Windie, Cheryl and I went to Hot Chocolate 5K at Fair Park on February 7th. Charity couldn't join us and we really missed her!
Ready to Go!
It was a little chilly and windy but we were ready to get warmed up!
I was having a pretty good run until this hole happened!! My foot went right in and my shin caught on the other side...I went flat out on the pavement! I walked for a little while and then started jogging again to get my worst 5K time ever but at least I finished. I ended up with a large knot on my knee, with two scraped elbows and a bruised up shin. I was very worried about the baby but after reading a lot about falls and a call to my doctor, I felt pretty good.
Yummy hot chocolate and fondue when we finished!
Then we headed to Breadwinners and had a wonderful brunch! It was a good day!