Adamcik Reunion 2014

June 13th-15th
The Adamcik Reunion is held every 2 years and fortunately, we were able to attend this year.  It starts off with a golf scramble on Friday afternoon.  Ryan played along with a lot of other family members and I drove around with Uncle Don in a golf cart judging for different categories of the contest. 

 Pretty deer on the course.






 The girls had fun hanging out with Aunt Mary and Natalie and enjoyed some swimming during the golf scramble.




Saturday, the Reunion Day...
I actually woke up with a double ear infection and was in a lot of pain and it got worse as the day went on but I got some pictures anyway:)
 The fun train ride!



 A time for remembrance and memorial at the cemetery...



 The Balloon Release


 There we are...Justin, Libby, Makenzi, Sandi, Lisa (Gigi), Presley, Katie, Paul (Poppy), Rylie, Windy and Ryan
 

 Aunt Mary, Rylie and Olivia love playing with Baby Luke...well we all do!

 Cousins in Mustaches!



 They LOVE the HUGE piñata!!








 Washers!


 
 Always lots of DANCING!!












 Daddy's and their oldest girls!






 Poppy's so fun!!


 
Rylie's note that we found that she left for the hotel...haha!