Katie had her first report to do for school. She could choose any state that she'd like to learn more about and write a report. A poster was not mandatory but in Katie's mind, it certainly was. So, we collected information, wrote a report and decorated a poster!
She was very proud of her work and I was too!
This is Rylie's pig sculpture from school. She loved creating the momma pig and her babies because she would tell us each step they had completed everyday when she got in the car after school. I knew she was so excited about it. She also wrote a story to go along but I haven't seen it yet.
Rylie's teacher bought every student, in their class, a book from the book fair that read and kept a reading log from home over Christmas Break. I suggested to Rylie that a thank you note would be nice and later that night, this is what she brought out.
I just love it.
We played our special version of Monopoly...DisneyOpoly and of course, it took about 4 days! Well, for once, Rylie didn't win and Katie came very close!! Yes, I won...I'm not one of those parents that lets their children win!
Got their shades on and ready to go!
By the way, Rylie is into us searching on Ebay for things she'd like to get and asks me to order it, then goes to her wallet, pulls out the cash and brings it to me. She's running out of that cash real fast but at least she got some cute sunglasses!!
Just relaxing after a little ride!
They still love sidewalk chalk!!
Katie's cute snow couple!
Katie's mask from Art Class when learning about the Egyptian culture.
I love Rylie's cute drawings! I love that I'm on the swing with her!
I really enjoyed reading some of these papers that Rylie wrote at school...
More sweet things from RyRy!!
Another incredible drawing from Katie Mae!