Random Ry!

Rylie likes to keep us on her toes! She gets extremely excited about things, tries to act unexcited about things you would think she'd love, say she wants something one minute and then change her mind the next.  She doesn't want us to figure her out, that's for sure.  She's got bumps, bruises and scrapes, always, because she acts instead of thinks first.  She's often in trouble for things that she says because she's always talking without thinking it through.  We work on (or I try to make her work on) realizing that everything that pops into her head doesn't need to be said aloud. She's the most stubborn kid I've ever met when it comes to actually believing what she's trying to complain to you about...twisted sleeve of a shirt, shoe or sock isn't right, hair is pulling the wrong way or parted where it's uncomfortable.  When she's happy, which usually isn't long after she's been mad, she's so loving, giving and sweet.  She's a kid that lives through her emotions but she makes life fun and often exhausting! 
The other day, a random conversation:
Ry:  Do you know how to sing?
Me: I'm not very good but yes
Ry: Do you know how to ride a bike?
Me: Yes
Ry: Do you know how to fix hair?
Me: Yes
Ry: Then you're the best person in the whole world! 
I would be willing to bet that she had no idea how she intended on finishing that conversation when she started it!
Here she is the other night on the couch alseep with upper body on the couch and feet touching the floor when I thought she was in her bed.  She did too, apparently, because she had no idea what I was talking about when I asked her in the morning.
Rylie's thankfulness foldable from church.



Rylie loves to read and read a few of Berenstain Bear books the other day at school and then made a neat foldable about all three books.




Her pretty pumpkin cycle!
She's often writing notes and leaving them around.  
The two notes above are in reaction to Katie and I studying KK's multiplication facts loudly to tunes and crazy motions.  I guess since she didn't want in on the action, she decided we were too loud and held these signs up to us and Ryan when he walked in.  

Below, is her note she left the rest of the family with her half eaten 3 Musketeers in the refrigerator.  Crazy girl, I don't who she thinks we are.  HA! Well, I do like chocolate and she does know this! 


Here's sweet notes that she wrote her Mommy and Daddy for Fall. 


She LOVES to get some mud on the tires, and the four wheeler and herself!


Look at that cute lil' muddy toosh!
Being cute and silly at KK's soccer practice!


Reading Lovin' Girls!