We got to spend a lot of time at Casey and Stephanie's with Cooper and Grandmother's the past couple of days...
Rylie wants him to be her's. She can't get enough and loves for him to lay up on her shoulder so his sweet head touches her neck. She and Katie ask for a baby brother just about everyday...even before Cooper came along.
Papa O.T. loved meeting baby Cooper and just loved touching him. Grandmother, of course, gets so much enjoyment feeding him his bottle and loving on him.
Cute cousins...Kodi, Katie, Rylie, Cooper and Luke
Aunt Sherri's first time to hold Cooper.
Full house at Casey and Stephanie's new home and look at that crowd of kids amazed at everything Cooper does.
Fun Times at Uncle Kenny and Aunt Shirley's
Then, we got to bring Luke home with us for his first sleepover that wasn't with is Pompy and Gigi...
He did great and cracked us up the whole time!
I thought they were quietly watching a movie and then he says "Windy." So, I go over and he says "I know what I want to do tomorrow...First, we'll feed the fish, bounce on the sticks (pogo sticks), hit 500 baseballs, ride 4 wheelers and swing." I thought WOW...we got most of the list done.
He didn't mention build a fort the night before but they sure had fun!!
Great time with Lukey Boy!!