Easter...Our Savior Has Risen!

It's Easter and it's very exciting for us all to go spend the day with family and hunt eggs but it's also a wonderful day to remember the amazing thing God did for us by sending His Son to die for us and then he AROSE.  I'm so proud that my girls understand that we can have gifts and enjoy the fun but really know what Easter is all about. I tried to get them to tell me the story of that week of Jesus' life while I recorded it but they were too shy at the time. I'm sure that I'll try again.
I love that in Church the Sunday before (with MamaJan as their teacher) they acted out "Palm Sunday" as Jesus entered the town on a donkey and everyone laid out their coats and palm leaves for Him.  The kids acted this out in class and Katie and Rylie told me all about it and the parts that everyone played. They talked about it all as if they were really there. 
 They woke up to a few surprises!


 Ready to worship our Lord and Savior!
 
 We went to Grandmother's for lunch and family fun...

 hahahahaha!
Cute Cute Kiddos Ready to Hunt!
Emily, Liam, Katie, Rylie and Luke





 



 
 




 
 First, Emily collected way too many eggs for her first basket. So, Aunt Patty found her a sack to unload them. Then Aunt Patty found her a bigger basket! So, she turned her  first basket into a hat!
 The girls with their wonderful cousins, Sierra and Jonathan!
 
 My Pretty Little Angels!



 Rylie always picks and picks (even at the big boys) and they get her back!
 Aunt Sherri made these cute little goodie baskets for all the kids!

 Sweet Sweet Grandmother!
The girls love their MamaJan and PaPa so much!
 
At home for a little while and then Grani comes to see us...


 They sure had fun planting a few iris'!!






 Inside Fun Too!!


It was a fantastic day!