My baby girl can tie her shoes!

Well, our little girl is super energetic (super: a word she loves to put in front of most things she's talking about), super loving, super funny, super stubborn and super smart!!
Rylie was shown a few times how to tie her shoe, practiced for a couple of minutes and was incredibly excited about wearing her new Nikes and GOT IT!! She's quick too!

A few recent notes:

Rylie: "Why was Katie born first?"
Me: Well, that is just how...(interruption)
Rylie: "OH! God was still making me?"

Rylie just loves june bugs and at the beginning of the summer we were invaded by them around the porch! She saw one by itself one morning and said "Oh hi my little baby, how are you?" She got it up and put it in her baby car seat on the back of her bike! She has numerous little collections in various buckets and container of june bugs and says she likes the way it feels while they crawl on her!!

The other day while giving the girls a bath, I was handing them washcloths and Rylie says, "I want the brown one, I want the brown one, I like the chocolate flavor!"
(never boring with Rylie around)

Rylie: "Oh you highlight your hair cause you don't want gray cause you don't want to die."
(the things little ones put together to try to make since of everything going on around them...she's had to deal with quite of few deaths in her few years and yes, they've all had gray hair)

Rylie wasn't obeying a direction that I gave her, so I did my "1...2..." and she wasn't budging nor would she look at me.  I said "Rylie!" She said "What, I have till 3."

Rylie just thought of something that I guess amused her and bused out with "Lawdy have mercy!"

Rylie's definitely one of a kind! We love her soooo much!!