Gymnastics and All*Star Cheer

This past Tuesday, Rylie started gymnastics!!! She was so excited, she could barely sit through Katie's cheer practice. Well, she never really "sits" through it, she is constantly running around and trying to do things she is not supposed to! But, today was particularly exciting for her because she knew that as soon as Katie's class was over, she was getting to go to her own class...I know, she's adorable!!
Stretching...I was thinking "oh no" at this point. She wasn't doing anything that the teacher was telling her, but I wanted to give her a little time to warm up before I threatened her...haha!!
Then she did warm up real quick! She tried to do things with out permission or take her turn BEFORE it was her turn! It was quite funny from above, but hopefully she doesn't do that next week as well!
She did wonderfully and had lots of fun!!
Well, we finally found something to wear the girl out!! Our ride home from the gym is only about 5 minutes and here she is by the time we got home!!

Katie's All*Star Cheer Practice... She loves the stunting (flying)...she can do it in one hand as well. Then, her coach will pop her from one hand to the other and she stays perfectly still with arms up! She's doing great!!
Playing around before we go!

To the top right of the screen is Katie's Competition Schedule, so let me know if you want to attend one and hopefully I will have times for the day by then!