First Day of School

Well, yesterday was the first day of school for me and the girls!! It went sooooo much better than when we started last February!!! I couldn't have been happier!
I made Rylie a nap mat cover similar to the one I had made Katie last year. Rylie is out of a crib in her class and needed a mat...it is purple and white and soft and fuzzy!The night before, we got everything laid out for the next morning...they were excited to pick it all out! Rylie said "I'm not going to cry at school tomorrow." I was thinking "I hope so"!!! All ready to go...We arrive and they load up there stuff and start walking...still smiling!!!
(I'm worried the whole time the smiles will end soon....eeeek)
Rylie's class first...
Kisses, Hugs, Bye Bye...still smiling...YES!!!
Then Katie's room...
What a big girl...she was still smiling too!!!
If any of you know how awful it was last February (all three of us crying for 2 weeks) you can understand how amazing this was for me!! What a better, focused day I could have!!
I don't have students until next Monday, but the girls got to start during my inservice week...so that's why we're back so early.