Happy Mother's Day

First, I just want to say that I'm so very thankful to have the best women in my life to show me how to become a wonderful mother!
I forgot to take pictures at Grandmother's house for Mother's Day, but here are some pictures that I did get...
Last Saturday evening, we went to celebrate Mother's Day with Nanny(Ruby, my dad's mom). We had a very nice time with them...Nanny, Aunt Deborah, Jennifer (Happy Birthday to her) and little baby, Maddison...




Then Sunday, after lunch at Grandmother's celebrating with Mom and Grandmother...we had dinner with Ryan's brothers and Mom...

These pictures are some that I took about a month ago with this very idea in mind...these little dresses are some adorable princess dresses that Dianne had given the girls for Christmas.
And we've always got to go outside and play...





Here is a picture from yesterday with Grandmother, Katie and Cheyenne...

Hope everyone had a terrific Mother's Day!