Here's just a few random pics...
Rylie Grace
Katie and Rylie playing with this really cool "art studio" that Grani gave them for Christmas...you can see your creations on TV as you do it!!
Rylie cleaning the floor with her cleaning set that she got for Christmas...you can't really tell, but the floor is very wet...she gets carried away with the water squirt bottle!!
"How Much Do I Love You?"
Katie in her Princess Crown that she made at "School"!
You color on your side and I'll color on mine!!!!
Each with their own computer!
Daddy playing "Go Fish" with his girls!!
I found Katie and Rylie like this after being quiet in their room for a suspicious amount of time!!
Mr. Potatoe Head...the girls love this...thanks Uncle Tony and Aunt Holly!
I love "Color Wonder"...how else could you let a two year old PAINT in the middle of a carpet floor!!
The girls opening their awesome Valentine's Goodies from Paul Paul and Gigi!!
Katie Mae
Isn't that cute!
Have a Fantastic Day and remember to click "comment" below and leave me a message!!