Rylie is now talking like crazy, you can't always understand it, but she is talking like crazy!! She'll open up a book and just started babbling out all kinds of words. This past Friday night, MamaJan (my Mom) took them to the rodeo at the American Airlines Center and Rylie can tell you a whole long story about it...eyes big and round and as serious as can be!! Many times, she'll say something and then say "k" like you got it!
We've got to get rid of that darn pacifier...she is now chewing holes in them...what is that about!!
Katie Mae can now tie her shoes by herself...it may take her awhile...but she gets it done!!
I had no idea she even knew how and when I saw her doing it, I said how did you learn that...she said "Jonathan (her cousin) taught me how!" I was so impressed!! Thanks Jonathan!!