Today was Katie's first day of Parent's Day Out at a local church here in town. She will be going two days a week. She has been so excited talking about "school" and getting ready for it...but we had a little issue this morning...but she ended up having a wonderful day!!
Here she is before we left holding her nap mat...I made the cover for it and have to admit, it is just adorable and so soft! I had some well else embroider it with her name...
This is her name tag on her desk at school...
This is Katie when she wasn't so happy, but she didn't get happy until a few minutes after I left...I, of course, was waiting outside the door listening until she calmed down...my poor little baby!!!

And her she is as happy as can be when I came to pick her up with her terrific teacher, Mrs. Gary!!!
We were so excited to find out that Mrs. Gary is her teacher, because Mom (Jan) became good friends with this woman as they worked at Victory Christian School together the year before last. Mrs. Gary is very well respected and so loving with the children.
Have a Terrific Day and Leave us a "COMMENT" below!!