Hunting With Ryan

Last Weekend Katie and I went to San Saba to Hunt with Ryan...Justin and Sandi brought Presley too, so the little buds were at it again...




I went out with Ryan the afternoon we got there to sit in the stand and videotape if he was to shoot anything. Well, after we watched a buck (that wasn't a shooter) for a while, he then ran off and I was so thankful. It is soo hard sitting still when you are that close and they keep looking up right at you and I had to sniff so bad. Kuddos to all the bow hunters out there!! So, I said my only job was to video, then a herd of pigs came running in. Well, Ryan shook his head for me to start the video and I did, he got his bow and made a great shot on this bore and he was down not far away. Then I quickly realized and said to Ryan, "I never pressed record", so we didn't get any of it. He was pretty disappointed, but I guess he'll live!! Sorry, Ryan!Katie watching her Daddy clean his pig! Katie said "Oh My Goodness, I want to touch it."

Justin and Presley looking at it - Presley was very interested - she kept wanting to go back and look at it.

Katie ready for bed in Jeremy's camper we were staying in! Thanks Jeremy!

We're headed out to pick up firewood for the campfire! Here is Paul Paul and Katie Mae!

Presley and Katie helped collect the wood too!


Katie and Ryan as we set out to took her on a hunt with us. We sat in a ground blind, so we would be less noticed we a three year old. It still didn't go that well. She was ancy, and at one point said "mommy" b/c I was holding her hands still and all 4 doe we were watching took off in a flash. Sorry again Ryan!


Uncle Justin taking the girls for a ride on Dustin's Bad Boy Buggie!


They thought they were big stuff - let me tell ya!
A guy on the lease, Louie, got a nice buck and Ryan was helping to score it!

And this is Literally the way Katie Mae fell asleep the night we got back home. I couldn't believe it!!